[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Membership Information” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]Membership in MassCAP is open to anyone interested in improving activity programming, participating in educational opportunities for personal career development, and exchanging ideas with colleagues in the healthcare professions.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”MassCAP Membership Benefits” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
- Membership card and a copy of by-laws
- Access to job bank
- Quarterly newsletter “IMPACT” which updates members of professional and legislative issues and provides a forum to share announcements of events, etc., or any news relating to our profession.
- Discounted registration fee for our highly informative seminars, including a state-wide annual convention; e-mail notifications/registration.
- The right to vote, hold office; or to nominate peers for recognitions as well as elected positions.
- Member Directory which includes information about satellite groups, workshop dates to plan for and for officers of the MassCAP Board.
Make check payable to MassCAP – Massachusetts Council of Activity Professionals
Mail your application to MassCAP c/o Massachusetts Senior Care Association
800 South St. Suite 280 Waltham, MA 02462[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”461″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Got Questions?” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]Let us know how MassCAP can help you. Please fill out the information below.[/vc_column_text][gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row]