[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Available careers in our industry” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are pleased to promote available career opportunities submitted by our members on behalf of their healthcare facilities located throughout Massachusetts.[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”Community Supporter” tab_id=”1511828688003-477639ab-21df”][vc_column_text]Hours: 12PM – 830PM with an every other weekend rotation (2 positions open)
Department: Adult Residential Services
Qualifications: High school diploma or G.E.D. or Bachelor’s degree in related field or experience/specific skills in working with developmentally disabled adults.
Your position as a Community Supporter will routinely provide direct care services in a manner that promotes development of independent and community living skills and an improved quality of life to adults living in residential homes.
Essential Functions of Position:
Under the direction of the Director of Adult Residential Services, the Community Supporter will:
- Promote a respectful and dignified living environment for all individuals at all times;
- Support individuals on medical appointments, providing transportation, schedule appointments (as needed), completes required documentation and notification of changes to individual’s medical care as identified on appointments, to appropriate personnel. Completes required documentation of all medical appointments as designated by supervisor;
- Inform all required personnel of changes to medical needs of individuals as identified at appointments (includes scheduling follow-up appointments as necessary);
- Support individuals in their homes when they are ill or require staying home during daytime hours (M-F);
- Assist with day habilitation programs of individuals as assigned by supervisor;
- Teach and support individuals in daily living skills such as personal care and hygiene and care of personal space and belongings, safety rules, community inclusion/activities, banking and budget management, cooking, and shopping. Encourages individuals to utilize developing skills to the fullest extent possible;
- Assist and support in developing and implementing program activities, which will foster the individual’s growth, skill development, and healthier life-style;
- Assist in providing crisis assessment, prevention and needed intervention according to trained Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI);
- Flexibility to work in a variety of settings with a variety of professionals (nursing, doctors, day habilitation programs, residential programs). (Mandatory Coverage is possible in the event that minimum staffing ratios are compromised. Please refer to the Mandatory Coverage Policy/Procedures for complete explanation);
- Take responsibility for the proper and reasonable care of all individual and agency belongings (e.g. equipment, furnishings, clothing and personal belongings);
- Attend required orientation and training, including in-services, conferences and seminars;
- Ability to complete Medication Administration (MAP) training/certification within 3 months of employment;
- Must be willing and able to react quickly and effectively to emergency situations at all times;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by supervising personnel.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Day Habilitation Aide” tab_id=”1511828688033-383e6101-1d20″][vc_column_text]
- This position provides support to individuals in active treatment / teaching of Habilitation goals/objectives and direct care supports in a manner that promotes development of independent and community integration skills and an improved quality of life.
- Provides skilled teaching, supports and evaluation of required programmatic services.
- Transports, accompanies and supports individuals to and from home, medical, dental and psychiatric appointments and / or leisure activities.
- Assists in providing crisis assessment, prevention and needed intervention according to trained Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI).
- Attends pool and gym with individuals.
- One year’s previous experience working with individuals with severe to profound developmental disabilities.
This is a 1:1, female only Day Hab Aide position.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent and / or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or experience / specific skills in working with developmentally disabled individuals in a Habilitation/vocational setting.
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass van driving in-service.
- Ability to pass an acceptable Criminal Records Check (CORI).
- Ability to maintain and conduct functional life skill, behavioral and therapeutic programs, ability to collect data and maintain records as established within day program.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Dietary Professional” tab_id=”1511828822369-f9969f90-dec0″][vc_column_text]
Sundays: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm; Wednesdays: 6:00 am – 10:00 am
Job Summary: We are actively seeking a dependable individual to fill our part-time (16 hours) Dietary position in our Food Services Department.
- Responsible for preparing and serving palatable, nutritionally balanced, quality food to residents with specific dietary requirements.
- Set up all serving carts with sufficient, clean, sanitary dishes and flatware prior to meals.
- Deliver prepared meals to resident houses.
- Carefully and completely wash and degrease pots, pans, serving utensils and all working surfaces (food preparation surfaces; sinks) and serving carts.
- Close down kitchen and lock up at end of shift.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Carry up to 30 lbs; bending, stooping and walking.
- Current driver’s license. There is no public transportation to Crystal Springs. Employees are responsible to arrange for their own transportation and so so in a manner which allows them to arrive in time for their scheduled shift.
- Meet EEC/DESE requirements for in-service hours.
- Ability to pass a Criminal Records Check (CORI) and mandatory drug test.